The Pupkewitz Group is a leading Namibian retailing and distribution group that creates shared value by fusing sustained commercial excellence with responsible business practices and the work of the Pupkewitz Foundation. With six operating companies and 60 branches nationwide, we bring reliable products and services to millions of Namibians.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Daily truck maintenance.
- Loading of materials for customers.
- Deliver materials to customers.
- Supervise truck assistants.
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations.
- Maintain a good company image by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction through service excellence.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A goal driven person, who is very observant with ethical standard.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly competent self-motivated person
- Should have Grade 12 with 2 years’ experience as a Driver.
- Drivers Drivers license – Code CE and a valid Public Drivers Permit.
Closing Date: 17 March 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.
I Etuhole Natangwe R, would like to apply for this truck driver position as advertised..I am really interested for this position.. recently I am a humble guy that can control my anger…I always handle my self professionally when dealing with an unusual condition or emergency situations.. integrity and obedience that s my priority thing to my manager.. granting me an opportunity in your company you will find in me hard work commitment, dedications and to be obligated to my job.. and i indeed appreciate your feedback..thank you.
Good day am looking work for DRIVING TRUCKS WITH DRIVE LICENSE C1 AND FORKLIFT I HAVE ALL REQUIREMENTS THANK YOU