The Pupkewitz Group is a leading Namibian retailing and distribution group that creates shared value by fusing sustained commercial excellence with responsible business practices and the work of the Pupkewitz Foundation. With six operating companies and 60 branches nationwide, we bring reliable products and services to millions of Namibians.
Pupkewitz MegaBuild has been in operation since 1946 and provides a wide range of products to building contractors and DIY enthusiasts in a shopping experience that builds loyalty. Our market leadership is driven by customer centricity and care for staff, underpinned by a deep understanding of our industry and a finely tuned business model.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Daily truck maintenance.
- Loading of materials for customers.
- Deliver materials to customers.
- Strictly adhere to all Health & Safety, Road Traffic and Transport Regulations.
- Maintain a good company image with emphasis on Customer Satisfaction through Service Excellence.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent driving and time management skills.
- Good communicator and sound interpersonal skills.
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- A self-motivated individual, who is very observant with ethical standards.
- Team player.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Must have a Code C1 Driver’s License and a valid Public Drivers Permit.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Truck Driver.
- Knowledge of truck mechanics will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.