Location: Oshakati, NA
Company: Namibia Breweries
Job Grade: B5
Department: NBL Distribution
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To deliver fulls to and return empties from the trade in and around area of responsibility, to contribute to sales volumes and to represent the Company in the trade in accordance with customer care and quality.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
Grade 12, with 2-years experience as a Driver in a Distribution environment. A valid CE driver’s license with a Professional Driving Permit is required.
Long distance driver’s course will be an advantage
- Supervise the Packers with loading/offloading and storage of products at outlets
- Control and ensure stock breakages are kept to a minimum
- Ensures minimum fuel consumption through proper vehicle maintenance (i.e. regular services).
- Administer and calculate empties credits
- Report on daily delivery plan/schedule execution to Warehouse Supervisor
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus