Heavy Vehicle (Logistic): Driver
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for the safe transporting and delivering of goods, nationally and internationally.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The safekeeping of vehicle and stock until delivered to clients.
- Receive, safekeeping and return of POD’s to the company.
- Maintain vehicle according to laid down procedures and instructions.
- Returning of any overload and/or damaged goods to the company.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Handling of manual invoicing.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 (NQF4) with 1 years’ experience in heavy vehicle driving OR Grade 10 (NQF2) with 5 years’ experience.
- Valid code CE Driver’s License.
- Must have a valid GP.
- Valid Namibian Passport.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Willing to work after hours and weekends.
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (not larger than 2MB).
Subject line for applications should be Driver HV: WHK LOGISTICS
Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.