The Pupkewitz Group is a leading Namibian retailing and distribution group that creates shared value by fusing sustained commercial excellence with responsible business practices and the work of the Pupkewitz Foundation. With six operating companies and 60 branches nationwide, we bring reliable products and services to millions of Namibians.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Daily forklift maintenance.
- Loading and offloading of trucks using a Forklift.
- Safe stacking of stock.
- Adhere to safety regulations.
- Maintain a good company image by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction through service excellence.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A responsible, highly motivated person who knows their way around a Forklift.
- Self-starter and always prompt for work.
- Knowledge of Forklift Safety and maintenance.
- Observation and organization skills.
- Should have Grade 12 with 3 years’ relevant
experience as a Forklift Operator.
- In possession of a valid Forklift operating certificate and Code B driver’s license.
- Code C1 driver’s license will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 17 March 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens