The Pupkewitz Group is a leading Namibian retailing and distribution group that creates shared value by fusing sustained commercial excellence with responsible business practices and the work of the Pupkewitz Foundation. With six operating companies and 60 branches nationwide, we bring reliable products and services to millions of Namibians.
Pupkewitz MegaBuild has been in operation since 1946 and provides a wide range of products to building contractors and DIY enthusiasts in a shopping experience that builds loyalty. Our market leadership is driven by customer centricity and care for staff, underpinned by a deep understanding of our industry and a finely tuned business model.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Daily Forklift maintenance.
- Loading and offloading of trucks using a Forklift.
- Safe stacking of stock.
- Adhere to safety regulations.
- Maintain a good company image by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction through service excellence.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A responsible and experienced individual that knows how to safely operate a Forklift.
- Must be hands-on, honest and reliable.
- Someone who pays great attention to detail and has excellent concentration and organizing skills.
- Knowledge of Forklift Safety and maintenance.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Forklift Operator.
- In possession of a valid Forklift operating certificate and Code B driver’s license.
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.