To direct the Transport Inspectorate Division and to account for the overload control of the national road infrastructure network as well as the traffic and transport law enforcement.
- Direction of a Division within Transportation Business Unit
- Management of a Divisional Budget
- Management of Divisional Human Resources
- Manages the Overload Control Operations
- Direction of the implementation and monitoring of Law Enforcement Strategy
- Direction of the implementation and monitoring of Road Safety Strategy
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors or Honors Degree in either Traffic & Transport Management or Policing or Law
- Master’s degree in the above indicated fields or Masters of Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Twelve (12) years’ experience in the road traffic and transport enforcement, policing or law environment with at least 10 years’ experience in a management capacity
- Code B driving license
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Management Skills
- Communication & Coaching skills
- Managerial acumen
- Problems identification and solving skills
- Project Management Skills
E-mail your applications accompanied by comprehensive Resume’/ CVs and originally certified copies of qualifications and identity documents to the email addresses provided:
Closing Date: 28 January 2022
-The email subject should be the tittle of the vacancy/position. Kindly send all documents in 1 batch in pdf version
Suitably qualified persons from designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, 1998 (Act No.29 of 1998), especially women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates with relevant supporting documents attached to their application will be contacted for interviews. Only electronic applications will be accepted. Documents submitted for applications will not be returned.
NB: Qualifications obtained from Non-Namibian institutions must be accompanied by NQA evaluation.
The Roads Authority reserves the right not to make any appointment in positions.