One of our clients requires the services of a Distribution Team Leader, reporting to the Distribution Manager. The Distribution Team Leader will be required to coordinate the activities and staff of the delivery trucks to ensure the on-time and safe delivery of products to our customers and the return of empties from the trade.
- Complete delivery schedules
- Tracking of vehicles on a satellite tracking system
- Plan & manage routes
- Manage budget and assets
- Ensure drivers adhere to the delivery schedule
- SHEQ and good supply chain practice compliance
- Monthly reports and weekly Kronos Updates
- Performance management of staff and staff supervision.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Logistics / Transport Economics / Distribution or related.
- At least three (3) years relevant experience in distribution environment preferably in the Fast-Moving Consumer-Goods-Business.
- Written & oral ability of English (Proficiency in an indigenous language will be an added advantage).
- Code BE driver’s license.
- Excellent Communication, Supervisory, Planning, Judgment, and Organizing abilities are required.
- Customer service orientated.
- Kronos’ experience will be an added advantage.
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail: