PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To administer social media and digital platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, websites etc.). Administration includes content formulation, online brand awareness, communication, and engagement across digital channels, as well as generation of inbound traffic and dialogue with key stakeholder groups. Establishing, enhancing, and managing a diversified and integrated digital presence. Developing content calendars in line with overall brand strategy and report on content distributed.
- Thoroughly understand the workings of online communities to create, build and maintain communications.
- Develop digital marketing strategies for all client brands.
- Develop content calendars by creating, scheduling, promoting, and community managing all client pages accordance to brand strategy.
- Perform timely community management by reviewing and responding to user generated comments, setting up default responses for certain enquiries and escalating comments/queries, where appropriate.
- Work out and implement appropriate advertising budgets to specific target audiences.
- Provide clients with full report on all digital activities.
- Strategizing and conceptualizing digital marketing campaigns.
- Assisting the team with platform development where necessary.
- Customer relations: customer support – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Analytics: Using Google Analytics and ORM and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics in line with the marketing strategy.
- Design email marketing campaign templates and ensure delivery to all relevant contacts.
- Understand and set up the online reporting platforms for all digital presence.
- Conduct thorough digital audits to present and implement for the overall improved digital health or brands.
- Advise and optimize target audiences for our brands through keyword research and adhering to marketing budgets for online ads.
- Monitor and optimise digital campaigns.
- Any other duties as and when required.
Digital Innovations and new Marketing Technologies
- Collaboration with Digital Marketing and brand teams on new developments management.
- Content management on digital channels.
- Fact checking and updating necessary content on all digital platforms to ensure consistency of brands online.
Management & Admin
- Confer with departments to discuss and determine layout design.
- Generate presentations for respective clients.
- Coordinate and collaborate on executions to deliver on deadlines.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in (Digital) Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing and online platform development/management.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Sprout Social and Buffer.
- Experience with social media management in entirety (content development, planning, scheduling, advertising), accurate reporting on all platforms.
- Google Analytics Certified and relevant experience in creation management and optimization of Display and Search ads.
- Knowledge and experience in contemporary marketing, communications and promotions, principles, and practices.
- Search Engine Marketing is Advantageous.
Closing Date: 07 December 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Leave A Comment