PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To manage the overall accounts receivables and cash customer book of Namibia Dairies, by overseeing and leading all aspects of debt control, monitor and manage Bad debt and the collection process of monies owed to the company in a timely manner, through effective and efficient practices/approaches, thereby maximizing cash flow and minimizing credit risk to the business.
- Lead Debtor’s Management function, systems, processes
- Prepare annual operating & capital expenditure budget for the Debtors cost centre
- Manage bad dept process
- Manage Credit control process
- Manage rebate accounts on own products as well as re-sale products
- Manage and oversee Zero Cash process & clients
- Conduct internal audits on petty cash and cash floats
- Functional related risk management
- Functional related compliance management
- Monitor, improve and Implement Debtors related processes.
- Provide training on Debtors processes & Systems
- Lead, coach and mentor Reporting Team
- Accurately and timeously report on key functional activities & KPIs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- B.Comm qualification in accounting or administration with 5-8 years relevant experience in debtor’s management OR Grade 12 with more than 10 years’ experience in debt control.
Leave A Comment