- Meet accounts receivable financial standards by providing monthly accounts receivable information; monitoring overdue items; identifying and reconciling variances.
- Release block orders/documents when over credit limits when required.
- Responsible to manage payments received and allocate to the correct customers
- Responsible to manage pricing claims and account adjustments.
- Allocate and process general debtors transactions.
- Responsible to manage debtors’ terms of payments.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions.
- Maintaining accurate up-to-date cash receipt postings.
- Verify customer ratings at ITC.
- Solve all account queries and discrepancies on a daily basis with prompt action being necessitated as and when required.
- Meet with customers to solve queries when required.
- Effective record keeping system for the purpose of traceability and audits.
- Comply with legal requirements and Competition Law.
- Adherence to Company policies, standing procedures and practice.
- Adherence to Hygiene, Health and Safety regulations.
- Grade 12 certificate with higher accounting and mathematics;
- Degree in accounting will be an advantage;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in logistic & distribution industry;
- Code BE driver’s license;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Namibian citizen, domiciled or permanent resident;
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
I Innes van Wyk is very Intresting in the job