Primary purpose of position:
To ensure the recovery of bad debt on a daily basis in order to minimise losses/risks of overdue accounts and to ensure the effective implementation of the Credit policy of the company
- Reduce arrears
- Maintenance of Debtors agreements
- Account management
- Customer relationship
- Negotiation skills
- Monthly reporting
Educational and experience requirements
- National Diploma in Credit Management/Commerce/Business Administration/Accounting with 1 or more years of debt collection experience OR
- Grade 12 with 3 years of debt collection experience.
Skills and Knowledge requirements
- Finance skills
- Logical reasoning ability
- Attentive to detail
- Strong interpersonal /negotiation and communication skills
- Able to address and respond to a wide diversity of people constructively and use convincing arguments
- Assertiveness, patient, friendly
- Ability to effectively work under pressure
- Must have a valid Code 08 Driver’s Licence.
Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should submit letters of applications, certified copies of relevant qualifications together with a detailed curriculum vitae to:
The Executive: Human Resources;
P O Box 287;
– Documents should not exceed 30MB.
– Applicants who do not receive any response within three weeks after the closing date must accept that their applications were not considered favourably.
Note: NamPost is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates in line with affirmative action guidelines.