Job Description & Summary:
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Support the design and development of an analytical solution;
- The ability to rapidly code functional prototypes, review code and develop marketing materials is an advantage;
- Must be able to interface with several stakeholder groups;
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients; and
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Preference given to Namibian citizens;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Engineering, Data Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics or any related field;
- 1-3 Year’s prior work experience in a similar position and/or industry will be advantageous;
- Some knowledge/experience in:
- Data Storage Technologies (i.e. SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, Hadoop, MSFT Access, etc.);
- Data Manipulation and Analysis Languages (i.e., R/SAS, Python, Java, etc.);
- Visualization Technologies (i.e. Tableau/Qlikview/Power BI, Advanced Excel).
- Flexible mind-set and comfort with multi-tasking; and
- Experience with data architecture, data modelling and relational databases.
Leave A Comment