We are looking for a Data Analyst that will be part of our product team and work on extracting, creating and analyzing information to get insights and behavioral patterns to provide actionable recommendations to improve the business. We are a product centred company and all of our teams rely heavily on data to drive product development and decision making.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Looking for the opportunity to have a big impact at an early company.
- Define and establish KPIs from a range of sources to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Define data flow architecture and support their implementation.
- Create and update dashboards and reports based on your analysis of daily traffic flows, then transforming those into key insights.
- Share and communicate the results of your analysis with relevant members of the organisation
- Building a deep understanding of data and pipelines.
- Advise on data architecture, identifying opportunities to better link our various data sources.
- Work closely with business areas to identify opportunities and ensure the strategy is aligned to the needs of the business.
- Understanding on how to combine quantitative and qualitative insights in order to build a holistic picture that is closer to ground truth.
- Experience collaborating with a team of programmers and analysts made up of varying skill sets
Education And / Or Experience
- A strong analyst with at least 3 years of experience in growth-oriented data analysis.
- A graduate with a degree in data science, mathematics, statistics, or an IT-related background.
- Knowledgeable about gathering, cleaning, and transforming large data sets.
- Business-oriented, with great documentation skills, an inclination for problem-solving, high attention to detail – and equipped with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solving problems and identifying business opportunities using data: analyzing the problem and breaking it down into various analytical components.
- Experience in logistics startups or companies (appreciated)
Competitive salary and special benefits based on experience level
Due date : 28 February 2022 @16h00