- Management and Maintenance of Safety and Security of all Cargo, Equipment and Staff according to the policies and procedure
- Adhere to PPE requirements of Personnel
- Identify and be aware of potential risks that may affect normal operations.
- Accountability for management of customer/supplier service level agreements
- Management of statutory requirements and relationships with state, semi state and privatized businesses that may have an impact on the business
- Management of HR / IR functions as well as the management and provision of training
- Accountable for overall administration functions of this division such as daily KPI reports, submission of overtime schedules, and discrepancy reports
- Operations management with a strong focus on the company’s cross border operation functions.
- Direct cross border inbound and outbound logistics operation, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, and quality management.
- Monitor cross border fleet performance in terms of efficiency and cost, e.g., fuel consumption.
- Work with the department managers and coordinate staff to execute five year and ten year business plans for the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Tertiary Qualification in Logistics / Supply Chain beneficial
- Driver’s License
- Cross Border road freight experience and documentation requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the transport industry, with at least 2 years in cross border operations position.
- Essential to have vast hand on experience in the loading and off-loading of breakbulk goods on vehicles ranging from 1 Ton to interlinks.
- Materials Handling experience i.e. forklift, tie down and Hazchem operations
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
Leave A Comment