Purpose of the position:
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the management of patient accounts through liaison with various stakeholders including medical aid funds and physicians
Key Performance Areas:
- Management of patient accounts
- Professional liaison with doctors, medical aids, colleagues and patients
- Perform both EDI and manual submissions to medical aids
- Processing of remittances
- Re-submission and follow-up of patients accounts with medical aids
- Monthly receipts reconciliation of various clients
- General administration duties
Minimum Requirements and Experience:
- Grade 12
- Financial qualification will be an added advantage
- 5 years working experience in a similar position
- Working experience in the healthcare industry or specialist practice will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Elixir and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills and exceptional customer service
- Attention to details
The Namibian Oncology Centre offers our staff a competitive remuneration package and favourable working conditions. Suitable candidates should please submit a detailed CV and covering letter to:
Hand delivered: 3 Heliodoor Street, Eros, Windhoek, for attention: Human Resources.
Suitable applicants from previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
Leave A Comment