WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Reconcile customer accounts monthly.
- Resolve customer queries timeously.
- Managing customer accounts within set credit limits and terms.
- Take pro-active action when customer approach the credit limit.
- Process customer payments.
- Checking daily accuracy of customer accounts receipts and refunds.
- Ensure timeous action to collect overdue accounts.
- Check and validate journal entries for approval by Credit Manager.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A candidate with the ability to listen to customers and negotiate winning solutions.
- Someone with time management skills and reflect a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Good communication, numeracy, problem solving and administrative skills.
- Someone who is emotionally mature and able to work under a lot of pressure.
- Minimum Grade 11 (New Curriculum) or Grade 12 (NSSC-O) with 22 marks.
- 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Debt collecting experience.
- Qualification in Basic Bookkeeping or Credit Management would be an advantage.
- Computer literate – advance MS Excel skills.
Leave A Comment