Reporting to the Executive Sales the Country Manager: Snacks and Cereals will be responsible for the entire Snacks and Cereals portfolio in Namibia with regards to key accounts, category management, planning & forecasting, promotions, space allocation, spend, reporting and administration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Commercial acumen and an entrepreneur’s mindset
- Detailed knowledge of Namibian consumers, customers, sales channels and markets
- Proven FMCG track record with broad sales skills in customer relationship management, key accounts, category management, merchandising, sales execution, planning & forecasting, sales reporting and developing new business.
- The ability to deliver strong sales growth in a complex multi brand sales environment
- Manage the sales of Snacks & Cereals products from within the range offered by the company to Key Account Customers, including but not limited to listing, ranging and management and control of product masters.
- Develop and gain agreement for and implement sales plan by Key Account Customers and ensure execution by Field Sales.
- Manage & control in-store execution to achieve the trade standards and every day great execution. This will include, but will not be limited to outlet ranging, price management, visibility and in store promotions.
- Implement trading terms with customers
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly rolling volume forecasts for Planning & Replenishment purposes.
- Conduct frequent and comprehensive field audits and prepare and submit regular trade reports.
Qualification and Preferred Traits
- Degree or Diploma in Commerce, Marketing or Sales
- Minimum of 8 years’ management experience in Key Accounts or Field Sales
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a multi brand FMCG environment
- Valid Code B Namibian driver’s license
- MS applications with advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and convey key messages by phone, email and face-to-face
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good organization skills
- Personal resilience, with the ability to self-motivate
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
Closing Date: 21 January 2022
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned