Location: Midgard Country Estate, NA
Company: O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
Job Grade: C2
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To manage all events and conferencing related activities effectively and efficiently at the properties and maximize revenue opportunities. Ensure that are properties are the venue of choice for all conferencing needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- National Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or Tourism or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in group reservations\conferencing event coordinator experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft office and Opera System
- Take full ownership of the targets set in the hotel business plan for the conferencing and events department.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
- Ensuring that standards are always maintained in conferencing venues and outlets in relation to service delivery and hygiene requirements.
- Ensures that all team members clearly understand their job roles, responsibilities, and performance expectations.
- Lives the O&L values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE 30 SEPTEMBER 2022