The incumbent will report to the Manager: Communications and be accountable for:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to integrate overall communications content into company goals, messaging, and tone
- Review and edit communications drafted by internal and external stakeholders and make recommendations to ensure messaging is consistent with overall communications strategy.
- Produce innovative and attractive internal engagement projects to boost morale amongst the workforce and assist all departments in efforts to create positive and safe organizational culture with reference to organizational effectiveness and accountability.
- Coordinate, numerous communication channels including notices for all stakeholders.
- Plan, write content for variety of communication mediums, such as, weekly newsletters, regular bulletins, and event-related communications.
- Assist in drafting internal and external communication responses promptly and factually, which affect organizational perception and reputation factually to avoid a communication vacuum.
- Update company related information on e-boards and other identified communication mediums.
- Create specific communications action plans, timelines, and defined deliverables that support the internal messages helping DPMT shape culture, drive engagement, and deliver results.
- Support innovations and enhancements to communications, programs, and platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A pass in grade 12 with a minimum of 23 points
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or a similar qualification.
- A minimum of 4 years in a public relations or corporate communications environment.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels and work collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The incumbent must possess the following competencies: ability to work under pressure, assertiveness, flexibility, attention to detail, accuracy, ability to meet deadlines, strategic effectiveness, external engagement, managing change, commercial focus, operational delivery, business focus collaboration, leading people, leading self, and living the values of good corporate and HSE stewardship
- Computer literacy (MS Office package with good PPT and MS Excel skills).
- Code B drivers’ licence.
All applications meeting the minimum requirements must be accompanied by a nonreturnable detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications and identification documents (ID). Applications should clearly indicate the position being applied for and should be sent as one PDF attachment. Applications not adhering to these rules will not be considered.
Please forward applications to:
Human Resources Business Partner: Support Services
Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb
P.O. Box 936, Tsumeb
Closing Date: 04 February 2022
– Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
– Applicants, who are not contacted within two weeks after the closing date, should consider their application unsuccessful.
– Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Leave A Comment