Reporting to the Officer: Health and Safety, the incumbent will be required to:
- Control the cleaning and housekeeping day-to-day activities as per schedule as and when required.
- Train, supervise and evaluate the work of Generalist: SHEQ.
- Supervise and oversee the upkeep of the garden and cleaning of the site, kitchens, offices and ablution facilities.
- Conduct weekly stock take and ordering of the cleaning materials, toilet paper etc. and submit list of replenishment requirements to Procurement Office.
- Conduct weekly stock take and ordering of weeding / gardening material and submit list of replenishment requirements to Procurement Office.
- Responsible for checking the septic tank weekly and notifying Officer: Health and Safety Officer to arrange the pumping.
- Responsible for the disinfection and general up-keep of the site, offices, kitchens and ablution facilities.
- Responsible for the issuing and coordinating the maintenance of cleaning equipment such as vacuums and garden tools.
- Responsible to notify Maintenance: Manager when major repairs, including structural issues or highly skilled tasks, are required
- Responsible for weed control on the site and upkeep of the garden – watering the plants, pruning the trees and the overall welfare of plants (including inspection for pests and watering).
- Responsible for the control of pesticides and herbicides on the site.
Qualification and Preferred Traits:
- Grade 12
- 3 Years’ experience as a Supervisor
- Good communication skills
- Be prepared to work overtime
Please mail application letter, CV and certified copies of documents to:
Closing Date: 05 October 2022