Reporting to the Manager: Warehouse the Controller: Returns store is responsible for:
- Responsible for the entire pallet handling procedure, including CHEP account processing, returns and pallet issuing.
- Responsible to process all daily claims / returns and inform management of any discrepancies.
- Reporting of out of line returns or high quantities.
- Adhere to Returns / Claims Procedure.
- Report any non-conformances regarding quality issues on returned stock.
- Oversee all arrangements regarding expired/condemned stock that needs to be disposed of.
- Deal with arrangements regarding recycled wastepaper that needs to be picked up.
- Ensure that all SAP transfers and write offs are done at day end.
- Transfer of all CHEP Pallets on SAP to different departments.
- Responsible for overall Reporting function of the Department.
- Liaise with staff shop supervisor on sellable stock that needs to be transferred to the Staff Shop on site.
- Responsible for all the bulk Agency deliveries that needs to be off loaded.
- Responsible for Warehouse management and housekeeping of the Return Stores.
- Grade 12 with at least five years 5 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Good communication skills
- Must be of sober character with a good track record.
- FMCG experience will be an added advantage
- SAP experience in Material Management Modules
- Be prepared to work odd hours and overtime when required
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
Leave A Comment