Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
Job Grade: C5
Purpose of Position
To manage the stock levels of Namibia Dairies, by doing accurate forecasting, maintaining the material requirement data, doing accurate/ timeous reporting as well as maintaining working capital, in order to support manufacturing operations while considering their associated volumes, risks and internal customer requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Inventory Management / Supply Chain with 3 years’ experience in a Supply and Procurement Environment.
- FMCG and SAP ERP experience will be advantageous
- Monitor Namibia Dairies Supply Chain and customer interface process for stock movement
- Monitor stock movements on SAP, based on demand, in line with production planning
- Actively research product industry trends to identify and mitigate potential risks
- Update and maintain MRP planning parameter data
- Investigate adjustments, scrapings and write-offs on SAP and follow it up with the relevant parties
- Implement procedures and work instructions around stockholding, reordering and safety stocks
- Do monthly reporting and quarterly presentations to Head of Departments regarding stock holding based on MRP processes and procedures.
- Provide professional customer service and networking with stakeholder
- Innovations and Project support
Skills and Attributes:
- Analytical ability
- Assertive communication – reports, proposals.
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Project management
- Numerical skills
- Competent in excel
Closing Date: Friday, 14 October 2022