Contractor E – IRC213913
at Namibia, Windhoek, Namibia in FNB Points of Presence Namibia
Ends 16 Feb 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
Timely completion of all assigned duties with due care and accuracy
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 with 27 points, 3 Years industry related Degree
- 2 to 3 Years related experience
- The objective of the contractor is to be a mobile trainer visiting Branch Management teams across the country to deliver on the job training and guidance on management principles, branch capacity requirements, pro data, how the minutes is allocated to each role, the principles set for each branch model, and etc so that they can interpret the data correctly and are better positioned to manage their Branches end to end. It will also enable them to make informed decisions for the Branch in relation to all key strategic initiatives .
- Learning Agility
- Ability to analyse & interpret data
- Sound aptitude for workforce planning and management (Capacity planning)
- Sound aptitude on management principles (Planning, Organising, Leading & Control)
- Ability to transfer knowledge & skills
- Solid understanding of the business strategy & application
- Sound aptitude on Financial acumens/literacy
- Entrench customer centricity focus
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Resolve discrepancies and may need to communicate with a variety of administrative and professional employees within and outside the company
- Ensure necessary procedures are implemented, in accordance with organisational policy and standards.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provide key support for functional groups, including performance of a wide variety of specialised clerical functions involving compiling and arranging data, making computations, laying out and preparing reports, processing and coding documents and maintaining specialised and comprehensive records and filing
- Set up and prepare statistical reports
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
Leave A Comment