Job Category: Skilled staff/Professional
Department: Strategy and Branding
Division: Marketing, Branding and Communications
Position Type: Permanent
Immediate Manager: Senior Manager: Marketing, Branding and Communications
The Consultant: Brand Management role serves to coordinate the implementation of strategies pertaining to the management of the NIPDB and Namibia country brands and reputation respectively, with the ultimate purpose of enhancing stakeholder awareness and positive perceptions of the NIPDB. The incumbent also provides administrative and logistical support for a variety of tasks and functions with the Marketing, Branding and Communication division.
Role and Responsibilities:
– Provide support to the NIPDB Brand Champion – coordinate the development of marketing collateral and
assets and brand compliance processes to ensure that all materials are aligned to the NIPDB’s branding
identity and guidelines (on brand)
– Liaise with internal and external partners on marketing, collaboration and partnership related activities
– Facilitate the creation and production of brand communication content including advertisements, publications,
copy, infographics, articles, video and images publications and advertisements for print and online publications
of the NIPDB
– Facilitate the successful delivery of content production and media campaigns including the following
processes: briefing, reviewing, coordinating approval and the payment of invoices with creative/advertising
– Coordinate media buying in various print, electronic and online publications based on various advertising needs
across the organization
– Co-ordinate the procurement of corporate merchandise (promotional items) and maintain the inventory records
in liaison with the procurement department and the Events Coordinator
– Liaise with different departments to ensure that all NIPDB events are appropriately branded for maximum
– Assist in the preparation of communication items including media releases & responses, articles, social
media content and presentations
– Assist with the planning and execution of public relations and investment promotion activities
– Assist with implementation of strategies and other activities pertaining to the Nation Brand development and
– Perform all other tasks as assigned by management from time to time
Qualification and Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s Degree in Brand Management, Public Relations, Communications or a related field
– At least 3 years proven experience in Brand Marketing or Public Relations within a corporate environment
– Experience in Copywriting, Social Media management, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Graphic Design
and Project Management will be an added advantage
– Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications.
– Excellent writing skills
– Ability to work independently and in a team, in a fast-paced environment
– Good organizational and communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure and maintain attention to detail in a deadline oriented environment
– Ability to handle multiple projects, organise and prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines
– Ability to manage and communicate with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent influencing, negotiation and relationship building skills
– Possess a curious and innovative mindset
– Highly competent, self-driven individual
– Honest individual with a high level of personal integrity
– Awareness of brand and communication trends
Closing Date: 06 July 2022 at 14h00
In line with the Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, No. 29 of 1998, suitably qualified persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no documents will be returned. Should you not receive any notification from us within two weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
– Candidates should ensure that all foreign qualifications are evaluated by the Namibia
Qualifications Authority (NQA).
– Required documents for upload/attachment: CV (as one document in PDF Format) and Qualifications (as one
document in PDF Format).
– There is no way to save a form and have a user return to it later without submitting it.