- Meeting with engineers, architects, and contractors on an ongoing basis regarding project objectives and progress.
- Managing and motivating site foremen and teams.
- Ensuring all equipment needed is available on site.
- Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials, and equipment aren’t exceeded.
- Approving purchase requests.
- Ensuring the construction process starts and ends on time and ensuring daily and weekly deadlines are met.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety, and all other regulations.
- Issuing SI’s and VOs to project management.
- Conducting ongoing quality inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management.
- Proficient in MS Office Word and Excel
- 5+ years of construction site management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Skilled at solving conflicts between different project members and staff.
- Outstanding negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Send you application to: