The incumbent will report to the Senior Reliability Engineer and be accountable for:
- Ensure adherence to all Legal, Health, Safety and Environment standards and policies.
- Lead by example through compliance with the company purpose and values.
- Plan and schedule tasks by applying sound maintenance management tactics.
- Collect and analyse the spectrum using the Nest software V4.7.1 of vibration data, using the OneProd data logger, compile reports with corrective actions and follow through with close out of recommendations.
- Perform laser alignment of machines using the Fixturlaser tool, compile a report and follow through with close out of recommendations and corrective actions.
- Perform Thermal scanning using the FLIR i50 infrared camera, analyse thermal images, report deviations, and follow through with close out of recommendations and corrective actions.
- Perform Ultrasonic Thickness testing using the Elcometer, record measurements, analyse using ElcoMaster software V 2.0, prepare reports and follow through with close out of recommendations and corrective actions.
- Perform Dynamic Field Balancing using the OneProd data logger, analyse the spectrum, install weights as required and generate report with the Nest Software. Follow through with close out of recommendations and corrective actions.
- Coordinate and interpret Oil Analysis reports and follow through with recommendations.
- Perform Dye Penetrant Testing, record and generate reports
- Execute maintenance tasks according to the required Original Equipment Manufacturer Standards.
- Conduct a formal root cause analysis on failed equipment, to prevent re-occurrence
- Ensure 90% equipment availability.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A Grade 12 Certificate, with a minimum of 23 points.
- A N3 National Diploma in Mechanical/Millwright/Electrical Trade
- A minimum L1 certification in Vibration Analysis. A L2 certification in Vibration or other techniques is an added advantage
- A minimum of at least 5 years’ related work experience post qualification in a mining environment, of which 3 years should be in Condition Monitoring.
- Understanding of Maintenance Management techniques and systems
- Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems, MAXIMO is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of mining machinery, motors, fans, compressors, pumps etc
- Good skills in planning and organizing tasks.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Code B Driver’s License.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite).
All applications meeting the minimum requirements must be accompanied by a nonreturnable detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications and identification documents (ID). Applications should clearly indicate the position being applied for and should be sent as one PDF attachment. Applications not adhering to these rules will not be considered.
Please forward applications to:
Human Resources Business Partner: Support Services
Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb
P.O. Box 936, Tsumeb
Closing Date: 28 April 2022
– Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
– Applicants, who are not contacted within two weeks after the closing date, should consider their application unsuccessful.
– Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb is an Equal Opportunity Employer