Waltons Namibia, the leading stationer, is recruiting for a Commercial Sales Representative for Windhoek This position is field-based with focus on selling stationery, furniture and other products to our Commercial (B2B) client base. We have a wide selection of stationery and other products which are used by businesses, schools, parents and children. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
- Grow the sales of stationery, furniture and other products
- Revive dormant customers in accordance to our company policy and which in-line with our sales direction.
- Demonstrate proper use of our products to our commercial customers.
- Maintaining and expanding current accounts, building new accounts, developing strong customer relationships, and meeting targets for a variety of products.
- Execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- Must perform in accordance with budgeted objectives and obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards.
- Must be able to readily solve customer questions and complaints
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 qualification with 20 points in 6 subjects
- Minimum of 3 years of field sales experience required.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a B2B sales environment strongly preferred.
- Experience selling to a wide variety of customers and backgrounds strongly preferred.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license issued in Namibia. The ability to travel related to this role is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Afrikaans are essential.
- Computer knowledge and skills are essential
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a Namibian citizen
Closing Date: 11 November 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: