Commercial Sales Broker D – IRC214514
at Feld & Thorer St, Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia in FNB Namibia Insurance Brokers
Ends 23 Feb 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
Responsible for marketing to clients. Promotes sales in liaison with brokers and financial institutions. Actively promotes company products.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant Degree or Diploma.
- 2 to 3 years related experience.
Closing Date: 23 February 2022 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Based in Northern Area (Rundu Branch) • Market and sell Insurance Products, both Short Term and Long-Term products, with the purpose of obtaining new business and contributing to company growth. • Engage Insurers and prospective customers to ensure new business opportunities. • Negotiate with Insurers regarding optimal rates and contracts. • Consult with Insurers and Business Partners about new business, payment of commission, identifying markets and marketing products. • Build and maintain relationship with client and business partners in order to grow an existing book of business. • Monitor and advice management on any irregularities to ensure that all parties are protected from any loss or reputation risk.
- Market and sell life assurance policies with the purpose of obtaining new business and contributing to company growth.
- Contribute to product development to ensure the business remains competitive.
- Engage new brokerage houses to ensure new business opportunities.
- Negotiate with brokerage house regarding optimal rates and contracts.
- Consult with brokers about new business, payment of commission, identifying markets and marketing products.
- Provide updated information to brokers regarding new products and the requirements thereof.
- Develop and launch incentive programmes for brokers.
- Order and distribute promotional items to ensure visibility of company.
- Provide training on new and existing products for brokers to ensure that they are competent and able to sell products.
- Monitor and advice management on any irregularities to ensure that all parties are protected from any loss or reputation risk.
Leave A Comment