Recovers delinquent accounts, compiles and maintains basic credit information, prepares reports, obtains approval for refinancing and repossessions.
- Retrieves and manipulates data into an understandable format
- Extensive data mining and analysis.
- Risk grading of customers and provide input into Regulatory Credit Risk reports and models.
- Recover bad debts to ensure that departmental and company goals are met.
- Perform administrative duties e.g., daily referrals, checking of entries and checking of attorney fees lists.
- Interview customers on a daily basis concerning their financial position, assess, evaluate and decide course of future action to ensure recovery of bad debts.
- Understand customer situation and educate customers in the consequences of bad debts.
- Obtain all necessary documentation needed for files from the different department and branches.
- Obtain current valuations, clearance totals and calculate bid prices.
- Hand over account to attorneys when client has defaulted.
- Follow up on death claims submitted and policies to be surrendered.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A relevant post Grade 12 qualification, or studying towards one, will be an advantage
- 2 to 3 years related experience.
Leave A Comment