Responsible for effective and efficient administration of collateral activities in compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures in order to minimise risk and legal implications to the organization.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
- Assist the Collateral Manager/Senior Collateral Officer in the planning and execution of the Branch budget, e.g. recovery of manual charges related to non-interest income.
- Assist in the management of client relationships by ensuring that clients are handled in a professional manner and information provided is correct.
- Provide effective and efficient support services to internal clients such as credit division/department in order to enhance service delivery to clients.
- Assist in identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the relevant departments
- Assist in developing and reinforcing a sales culture in the branch.
- Responsible for effective and efficient administration of collateral activities in compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures in order to minimise risk and legal implications as per set objectives in the BSC.
Experience/Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 6 months credit experience
- Knowledge of Business & Administration Procedures
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Grade 12 with 4 years’ general banking experience.
- Successfully completed credit and collateral modules will be an added advantage OR;
- A relevant tertiary qualification in a commercial field with no banking experience.
- Quality conscious
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Delivering Results and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Communicating orally
- Customer focus
Closing Date: 01 February 2022