An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd, situated in Windhoek.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To capture, maintain and finalise time and attendance for designated Departments to ensure accurate processing of hours worked.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of employee filing for submission for electronic filing.
- Sorting and filing of third party payments.
- Receipt, checking and distribution of payroll inputs.
- Assisting with distribution of payslips.
- Ensure timeous communication and distribution of messages and memo’s.
- Daily monitoring of employee hours clocked.
- Processing and monitoring of leave.
- Distribution of weekly summarised hours clocked and corrected (if applicable).
- Finalisation of monthly hours clocked and authorisation of same.
- Respond timeously to time and attendance requests, enquiries and complaints.
- Handling of internal and external clients.
- Providing and supporting support to fellow staff members.
- Assisting the Department in any interpreting as well as translating duties were needed.
- Any other ad hoc functions as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Grade 12 (NQF 4).
- 2 Years working experience in time and attendance.
- Namibian citizen.
- Knowledge of the ACCSYS System will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with mastering of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficient in English, being bilingual will be an added advantage.
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to email@example.com (not larger than 2MB).
Subject line for applications should be: NMFP210122 – Clerk: Administration Payroll (Windhoek)
Only applications with this subject line will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 04 February 2022