WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Confirming of picking notes.
- Processing of Goods Return Notes and Cash Refunds.
- Administration of petty cash.
- Assist with customer queries e.g. Stock Returns.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player and be customer centric.
- Administration and numerical skills are essential.
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Someone with ethical standards that can perform under pressure.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of yard products and an understanding of receiving, stocking, picking and dispatch procedures
- Must be computer proficient – knowledge of the Kerridge system will be a great advantage.
- Must be willing to work retail hours.
Closing Date: 29 November 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
I am Flavio live in Rehoboth optain grade 12 22points in commerce field l also optain C symbol in Accounting