WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Receive and process all incoming goods.
- Verify product quality and quantity to the Order and Delivery Note.
- Monitor stock levels accurately.
- Accurate administration of all documents in the Receiving Department.
- Implement strict opening and closing controls at the Receiving Point.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Good administrative, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle high work pressure.
- A team player with strong analytical skills and pays great attention to detail.
- Good product knowledge and customer relations skills.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the Building or Retail industry.
- Computer literate – knowledge of the “Kerridge” computer system will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 11 November 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: