The Pupkewitz Group is a leading Namibian retailing and distribution group that creates shared value by fusing sustained commercial excellence with responsible business practices and the work of the Pupkewitz Foundation. With six operating companies and 60 branches nationwide, we bring reliable products and services to millions of Namibians.
Pupkewitz MegaBuild has been in operation since 1946 and provides a wide range of products to building contractors and DIY enthusiasts in a shopping experience that builds loyalty. Our market leadership is driven by customer centricity and care for staff, underpinned by a deep understanding of our industry and a finely tuned business model.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Follow strict procedures relating to opening and closing of Receiving controls for all incoming goods.
- Verify product quality and quantity to the Order and Delivery Notes.
- Accurate administration of all documents in the Receiving Department.
- Monitor stock levels accurately.
- Adhere to safety regulations.
- Maintain a good company image by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction through service excellence.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A team player with strong analytical skills and pays great attention to detail.
- Good administrative, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Good product knowledge and customer relations skills.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the Building or Retail industry.
- Computer literate – knowledge of the “Kerridge” computer system will be an added advantage.
- Valid Forklift Certificate would be a great advantage.
Closing Date: 13 June 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.