An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the following position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The main purpose of this position is to effectively manage the inventory of the different companies within the group.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing of all stock receipts on Accpac.
- Track and monitor all inventory for the group on a daily and monthly basis.
- Reporting of all group inventory.
- Review reconciliations of group inventory.
- Resolve variance and differences.
- Verify financial system with actual stock on hand (raw material and finished goods).
- Performing ad hoc tasks
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- BCom Accounting Degree (Hons)
- Computer literate with good mastering of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Namibian citizen
- Willing to work month ends
- Proficient in English (written & spoken)
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org (not larger than 2MB).
Subject line for applications should be: NMF785426- Clerk: Inventory
Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 30 June 2022
Leave A Comment