The Pupkewitz Group is a leading Namibian retailing and distribution group that creates shared value by fusing sustained commercial excellence with responsible business practices and the work of the Pupkewitz Foundation. With six operating companies and 60 branches nationwide, we bring reliable products and services to millions of Namibians.
Pupkewitz MegaBuild has been in operation since 1946 and provides a wide range of products to building contractors and DIY enthusiasts in a shopping experience that builds loyalty. Our market leadership is driven by customer centricity and care for staff, underpinned by a deep understanding of our industry and a finely tuned business model.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Verify and pre-gran supplier invoices for the Receiving team.
- Accurate recording of incoming stock.
- Batch invoices on computer for payment and reconciliation.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A vibrant, self-motivated person that pays great attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain timeous and accurate administration of documents.
- Good numerical and organization skills.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in a similar role.
- Building or Retail industry experience would be an advantage.
- Computer literate – knowledge of the “Kerridge” computer system will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 26 May 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.
Leave A Comment