Key Performance Areas/Outputs:
Responsible for the Prepare and Handling of Export Documents
- Responsible for the Prepare and Handling of Export Documents
- Receive delivery note from factory and Non-Manipulation certificate from Table Bay Cold Storage.
- Prepare on Container Program packing list, invoice, EUR.1.
- Receive loading detail from Factory, NMIE and Meatco UK.
- Receive NONMANIP document from Veterinary Services.
- Prepare veterinary documentation, customs documentation (EURO 1 / A), and bank documentation (F17A) within one day.
- Forward documentation to Veterinary Services, Customs, Meatco UK, Shipping Lines and Clearing Agents.
- Send document to client in EU – client must receive document 5 days before arrival of shipment otherwise demurrage charges.
Administration and Execution documents required for expediting of orders
- Acquire all relevant information to ensure completeness
- Ensure applicable signatures of relevant authorities are obtained.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with all stakeholders in the process to expedite your function.
- Ensure documentation checklist is complete before filing.
- Ensure that a proper filing system is in place and maintained
- Grade 12,
- A Diploma in Logistics will be an added advantage.
- 2 years experience in an export documentation environment in the Meat Industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good written and communication skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Knowledge of the Public Procurement Act, 2015 (Act 15 of 2015).
- Knowledge of the Meat Corporation Act, 2001 (Act 1 of 2001).
- Knowledge of the Import and Export Control Act, 1994 (Act 30 of 1994).
- Working Knowledge of MS office.
- Customer focus, Technically Capable, Stress tolerant, Fact finding and Results driven.
- Valid Namibian driver’s license Code BE
- Namibian Citizenship.
Application Letter accompanied by a detailed CV which reflects career outline to date should be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 01 July 2022
Meatco is an equal opportunity employer and persons from previously disadvantaged groups are especially invited to apply