CLERK: DEBTORS WINDHOEK
The successful incumbent will be based at Corporate Office and report to the Accountant: Debtors.
• Issuing receipts and matching of debt payments to clients/ members
• Receiving, and processing of debtors’ applications from prospective clients
• Verifying that every debtors payment is allocated to the correct account
• Sending out monthly statements to clients
• Reporting on outstanding debtors to branches
• Assists with reconciliations
QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Namibian citizenship
• A Grade 12 Certificate
• 2 years related experience
• Proficiency in English and Afrikaans
• Must be computer literate (MS package with specific regard to MS Excel)
• Experience in Sage X3 will serve as a distinct advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Prospective candidates should send an application letter, CV and supporting documents to:
AGRA Corporate Office,
Human Resources Office
8 Bessemer Street, Southern
Fax: 061 290 9207
CLOSING DATE: 14 September 2022
Only suitably qualified candidates, who meet the minimum requirements, will be considered for shortlisting for this position. Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, no CV’s will be returned and shortlisted candidates might be required to undergo psychometric screening as part of the recruitment process.
Agra Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and suitably qualified Namibian citizens from designated groups as defined in the Namibian Affirmative Action Act (1998), are encouraged to apply.