Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Hartlief Continental Meat Products
Job Grade: B5
Line Manager: Lorraine Van Wyk
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To perform clerical administrative duties by processing financial transactions, administering payments and record keeping of invoices and cheques in order to ensure timely payments, bank reconciliations and the maintenance of an accurate creditors filling system.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- A Diploma in Accounting with 2–3 year experience in accounts payables FMCG industry.
- SAP Knowledge will be advantage.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Ensure Suppliers are paid as per agreed SAP payment terms.
- Accurate preparation of monthly payments and posting of cheques/EFT.
- Follow-up with Creditors on payment receipt and ensure accounts are updated.
- Check supplier details on the vendor master data and rectify after preliminary payment run and errors were identified.
- Prepare Supplier reconciliations weekly and monthly depending on supplier payment terms before the payment run.
- Request statements from suppliers weekly and monthly and ensure that amounts on Supplier’s Statement correspond with supplier age analysis and payment made.
- Analyse supplier age analysis and supplier statement and action queries related to outstanding invoices, double payments, credit notes, payments not processed, VAT paid etc. as timeously as possible.
- Ensure that correct vendor numbers, allocations, cost centres, dates, amounts and tax codes are used when invoices are processed on SAP by verification and process authorised invoices on SAP timeously.
- Ensure all processed invoices are clearly stamped and accurately numbered as per SAP system.
- Provide professional and excellent customer services (Internal & External) by continues engagement.
- Ensure effective communication with all business partners and provide continues feedback on outstanding queries.
Due Date: 18 November 2022