WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Replenish stock from the suppliers for the branch to achieve 100% stock availability
- Arrange transport for stock orders.
- Follow up on overdue / outstanding purchase orders.
- Negotiate better prices and discounts.
- Provide excellent customer service.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING:
- An assertive person with excellent negotiation skills.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound planning and organizing skills.
- Someone that can work under pressure and that is a strong team player.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Must have Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Buyer.
- Building or Retail industry experience would be a great advantage.
- Computer literate – knowledge of the “Kerridge” computer system will be an added advantage.
Leave A Comment