Namib Poultry (Pty) Ltd is a fully integrated broiler production operation established in 2012 and situated 30 km north of Windhoek on the A1 Highway on the farm Klein Okapuka. Namib Poultry (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with the following vacancy available at our state-of-the-art Processing Plant. Interested and suitably qualified candidates as well as candidates from the designated groups are invited to apply.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for the assistance and execution of all administrative functions within the department.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides administrative support
- Complete scheduled activities on time and to acceptable standards
- Ensure the operation of office equipment.
- Produce required documentation on time.
- Develops and maintains filing and retrieval systems
- Respond timeously to requests, inquiries, and complaints.
- Ensure accurate and timeous completion of timesheets and leave.
- On-time and accurate clocking.
- Creating Equipment according to a predetermined code list for NPI.
- Generating monthly Service Schedule Worksheets – NPI.
- Creating new tasks for MSI (Maintenance Significant Items)
- Job card processing and capturing completed Job Cards
- Printing and distribution of Service Schedule Job Cards
- Generating and capturing Stocktake Sheets.
- Performing additional Ad Hoc tasks as and when required by Management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 (NQF 4).
- 5 Years’ experience in an administrative environment.
- A technical background will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in English, being bilingual will be advantageous
- Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Experience in Accpac will be an added advantage.
- Typing skills will be an added advantage.
- Namibian citizen.
- Must be able to weekends, overtime, and on public holidays as and when required.
- Must have own transport and valid Code B driver’s license.
Candidates who qualify for the above position should send a short CV to the HR department:
Closing Date: 09 December 2022
The company offers a competitive salary and market-related employee benefits