Windhoek Consulting Engineers (PTY) Ltd has a vacancy for experienced Civil Engineers in its Luderitz office (x1), Ongwediva office (x1) and Windhoek office (x1). The candidate will be responsible for assisting and contributing toward the implementation of civil engineering and building type projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be the WCE representative and engineering contact person in the south.
- Implementation of various civil engineering- and building type projects.
- Responsible for engineering designs and draughting.
- Will be required to supervise construction projects.
- Will have project management and contract administration duties.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc Civil, B Eng Civil or B Tech (Civil).
- At least 3 – 5 years relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Local experience (Southern Regions) will be beneficial.
- Experienced in design and supervision of civil engineering- and building type projects.
- Project life cycle project management skills.
- Fluent Caddie/Autocad and Civil Designer skills.
- Exceptional communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Should be eligible for professional registration with ECN within one year after appointment if not yet registered.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Interested candidates who meet all of the requirements of the position must complete the “Application for Employment” Form
Please email the “Application for Employment” Form and your CV to:
Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. No correspondence will be entered into on social media. Only emailed applications will be considered.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 30 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted