PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for Water Quality to Utility Systems at Processing Plant and Potable Water to Farming Operations.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and Report Water Quality and Adjust Chemical Dosing Regime to Condensers of Cooling Plant.
- Monitor and Report Water Quality and Adjust Chemical Dosing Regime to Boilers at Processing Plant
- Monitor and Adjustment Post-Treatment / Disinfection of Potable Water to Farming Operations.
- Improve Chemical Treatment Programmes & Efficiencies in the Water Department.
- Performing of additional Ad Hoc tasks as and when required by Management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry.
- Relevant Qualification. (Bachelor’s Degree)
- 2 years’ experience in a technical background will be an added advantage
- Proficient in English, being bilingual will be advantageous.
- Namibian citizen.
- Must be able to work weekends, overtime and on public holidays as and when required.
The company offers a competitive salary and market related employee benefits. Candidates who qualify for above position, should send a short CV to the HR department.
Closing Date: 28 September 2022
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.