The Pupkewitz Group is a leading Namibian retailing and distribution group that creates shared value by fusing sustained commercial excellence with responsible business practices and the work of the Pupkewitz Foundation. With six operating companies and 60 branches nationwide, we bring reliable products and services to millions of Namibians.
Pupkewitz MegaBuild has been in operation since 1946 and provides a wide range of products to building contractors and DIY enthusiasts in a shopping experience that builds loyalty. Our market leadership is driven by customer centricity and care for staff, underpinned by a deep understanding of our industry and a finely tuned business model.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Record and receive payment for goods purchased timeously and accurately.
- Ensure valid credit cards are accepted to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Ensure zero unauthorized purchases are made on customer and staff accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service by always informing customers of specials, promotions and any other relevant news/information when assisting them.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A young energetic candidate with trustworthy traits and an enthusiastic attitude towards their work.
- Excellent numerical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must maintain a positive and professional image for M. Pupkewitz & Sons.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Minimum 6 months’ experience as a Cashier.
- Knowledge of the “Kerridge” or Point of Sale computer system will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 30 May 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.