The internship is designed to provide on-the-job training and experience to recent college graduates. Incumbent will Engages in various work projects, assignments and activities of varying complexity, designed to enable the intern to gain the necessary knowledge, abilities and skills needed to perform at a professional level, typically identified with a targeted exempt position. Receives training and mentorship in planning, carrying out activities and tasks as per division/department. The duration of the internship will be done on a case-by-case bases.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
- Provides entry- to intermediate-level professional services, under supervision of professional staff, faculty personnel and/or management, as appropriate to the day-to-day operating objectives of the Division/Department.
- Partake in projects and programs designed to develop professional skills and expertise appropriate to the needs of the organization.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of unit projects and initiatives within required area.
- Receives guidance, training, and mentoring from professional personnel in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
- Conducts original research appropriate to the position and as specified by unit management, and prepares reports based on findings, to include recommendations or alternative proposals for action.
- Interacts directly with colleagues, clientele, and/or other internal or external constituencies in the planning of assignments and the resolution of day-to-day operational challenges.
- Partakes in related studies or enrichment programs as appropriate to the specific objectives of the operating unit.
- Be continuously aware of economic trends in the market enabling independent decision making and effectiveness of control function
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Compliance with policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of national and international learning and training philosophies and practices
- B. Com preferably in Banking, Economics, Statistics, or Investment Management
- Post-graduate qualification will be an advantage
Experience/ knowledge & Skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional image and grooming
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Positive attitude towards system and system changes
- High mathematical abilities and attention to detail
- High level of personal resilience
- Independent and innovative thinking
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Work well under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines and drive to exceed expectations
- Integrity, honesty, sincerity, accountability
- Energy, willingness and passion for investments and the “markets”
- Excellent Communication and relationship skills
- Time management
- Positive attitude towards systems and system changes
- Ability to become part of and operate in a team is of high importance
Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Alternatively you can Email your application with certified supporting documents to:
Leave A Comment