- Dealing with clients queries via telephone in adherence with procedural and productivity standards;
- Attending to all customer calls and queries relating to the Old Mutual products;
- Answering all inbound calls and answering questions covering application enquiries;
- Attending to all general product related enquiries;
- Following up on Customer Acquisition programs and other outbound calls as directed;
- Ensuring all complex queries are escalated when necessary;
- Logging all customer queries and keeping record of all steps taken to resolve issues to completion;
- Monitoring and responding to customers via email when required;
- Performing additional duties and responsibilities as required;
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts; and
- Living the company values.
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 with a minimum of 25 points;
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Call Center or Customer Care Centre;
- Computer literate;
- Excellent client care orientation;
- Excellent telephone demeanor and communication skills;
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans; and
- Fluent in local vernacular languages will be advantageous.
I’m looking for any job in your company. I hold a grade 12 certificate with 39 points with a C in English.
Thank you for your attention.