To control the overall operation of the Butchery department by coordinating and facilitating the production of fresh and quality products and promoting excellent customer service in order to achieve profitability.
- Ensure the attainment of monthly budgeted turnover results for the department, though the effective utilization of available resources.
- Ensure the achievement of budgeted shrinkage and waste targets by implementing proper control mechanism.
- Ensure all specialities are prepared timeously and presented and/or displayed in a tasteful manner and ensure that product quality meets required standards.
- Responsible for the effective preparation for the stock take and liaison with the Administrative Controller during such stock taking preparations.
- Scheduling and planning of staff working hours for the week.
- Ensure that a speedy and effective service is rendered to customers and attend to customer’s queries.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- 3 Year experience in a similar or related environment.
- Friendly personality and customers oriented.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong people management skills.
Closing Date: 29 December 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Dear sir or madam im jason shiimbi want to apply for the post of butcher supervisor i have 7 years experience as butchery supervisor
Do help me out with the job, I’m a student and I suffer alot