- Responsible for financial management and financial performance
- Recruit, select and develop a motivated workforce.
- Plan and direct activities to achieve agreed objectives and targets.
- Maintain and develop a good organizational culture, values and reputation with our members, partners, and stakeholders.
- Report to the EXCO on organizational plans and performance.
- Execute the responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards.
- Responsible for the organizational management
- Setting strategy and vision and act as a role model
- Set high performance standards
- Budget and day to day management
- Degree or National Diploma in Business Management / Financial Management / Engineering / Agricultural.
- At least three years experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- Be proficient in English and Afrikaans. German as an additional language will be beneficial.
- Namibian Citizenship
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
Apply online via: APS Career Portal
Leave A Comment