We require an Analyst that will work in the intelligent automation business unit. The role is responsible for identifying new process opportunities for different forms of automation and accurately calculating the savings. Also understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintain solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirement as part of a structured change process.
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program Providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- BCom Logistics or any relevant degree
- 2-5 years of industry and analysis experience;
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuring/scripting type technology;
- Knowledge of Blue Prism not a pre-requisite for this role as full training will be provided ars’ experience
- Strong technical and thinking skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- An assertive self-starter with excellent organizing skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Well organized and pays attention to detail;
- Excellent conflict handling skills
Leave A Comment